Yesterday I had another OB appointment. I had to wait 10 minutes before I was taken back and even then my doctor was totally apologetic that I had to wait! I love this office!!!! (at the other place I would have waited at least 45 minutes and then another 15 to see the doctor)
I have been feeling so big this pregnancy yet I can still wear my jeans with a belt! So, I was amused to find out that although I have only gained 7 pounds thus far, I am measuring at 24 weeks instead of the 22 that I am at currently - HaHaHa!!! No wonder I feel so big! I really hope this does not mean that little Kalya will be 9 pounds!
Friday, April 7
Weight and Measurements
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
I guess this explains why you said you think our bellies look the same size - I measured 23 weeks at my 25 week appt!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!! Hope you have a relaxing day at home!
Post a Comment