Monday, July 3

Nothing Going On Here!

Well, now that my friend Wendy had her baby yesterday, I am the only one left in a long line of pregnant women of this season. My 2 sisters had their babies in February and May, then there were the half dozen women in my church....five weeks left and yet I still feel like I am not yet prepared! What does one have to do????

Tomorrow is Independence Day. We don't have any huge plans other than going over to some friends' for a bbq. Over the last couple of years, I have become increasingly aware of how a lot of people (including myself at times) no longer celebrate holidays for what they are. I mean, how many people actually understand the significance of Memorial Day or even Labor Day? I know I don't! It's just an excuse to get together and eat, play games, and not have to go to work. Don't get me wrong, I am all for celebrating any and everything! However, there are times I forget the actual reason why.

1 comment:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Bible Study was awesome tonight and I am really glad everything fit in the bedroom for the baby! woo-hoo!