By now you can all see that I have made some MAJOR changes to this blog. Sometimes, when you plan on a come-back, mixing things up makes it even more exciting! So, take a look around and familiarize yourself again with what is on here. I am the kind of person that when things are fresh, I am more into whatever it is again...for this reason, I rearrange my furniture and reorganize closets and drawers often! Haha!
For those of you who have been DYING to see new pictures of the kids, you'll be happy to see that I have completely updated albums to the right. They are just growing and growing! In addition to the family pictures, I have also made a couple more custom bags that you can check out under: Things I Make.
What has been going on with us the last 5 months will have to just unfold here and there...but mostly, I'll just be going forward. Right now, we are in the process of moving from our cute house of 4 years to be closer to our church family in Aliso Viejo. It's only 30 miles south of here, so of course Aaron will just have a bit longer of a commute to work. Do we have a place yet? No, but the benefit of renting means it's easier to pick up and go elsewhere! God will provide, so we are not worried at all.
I am so excited to be back blogging! I hope to be more consistent over this next year than I have been in the past. Our family and friends are now so spread out over the country that I really want to keep everyone in touch with what is going on with us as much as possible! Please check back often and I will do my best to keep you updated!
Wednesday, April 30
New & Improved!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
I LOVE it! It's very fresh and new! It makes me want to do a new look for my blog! But of course, I am not as good on the technical part, so I have to wait til Andy has time to help me. =)
I loved catchin' up on all the cute pictures! I love seeing Kayla keep up with the "big boys," it reminds me of pictures of me with Aaron and Nate. And Kristiaan and Brayden are growing so fast! (well, it seems fast)
Post a Comment