Just in case you have been wondering what in the world I have been doing these last 10 days.....
Yes, the packing is moving right along. I feel comfortable where we are at this point. I almost feel ahead since our moving date has been moved back by a week. Our new landlords don't seem to be in a big hurry to get the place ready for move-in. No rush I guess, no one is forcing us out of here. I think we are about 40% packed. However, we can't forget the cleaning that needs to take place as well. Sheesh.
I have also been working on 2 more bags for Christa. In the past it has really been a push to get one bag a month made. Yet, I started on Saturday and I am about 50% done with 2 bags! I think it's because I have had more chunks of time to work on them. I also think that moving my sewing table out the living room has a lot to do with that - we gave Christa one of our couches and now I hav ethe room. I can be right in the middle of things and see the kids and stuff. Today, I have been able to work for several hours because of that, which is awesome...because I need to have them done by Friday!
.jpg)












4 comments:
Wow, look at that! I know you are organized, but that is just beautiful! You should be a professional packer! ;-)
Wanna come to TN and organize my pantry?
holey moley....that is some serious packing! It looks awesome. You should be so proud of yourself! 3 kids, sewing two bags AND packing. God gives you mighty strength!
I don't know if I know anyone as organized as you! Could I just steele about 10% of that!!
Julie
Wow! That was a lot of boxes!!! Love reading your blog :)
Post a Comment