Saturday, March 5

Hello Good Readers!

Well, it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I have been so immersed in all my fun projects, that I seriously have lost track of reality! This last week I had so much fun making baby shower invitations for a couple of my favorite people in the world - my sister, Gretchen and our good friends Trevor & Michelle. I absolutely love being creative. I feel so accomplished when I can turn out a few dozen original cards! (see pics below)

I have also been working feverishly on a quilt for a customer. Michelle's stepmom ordered a quilt that was to be given as a shower gift this afternoon. Well, not managing my time as well as I ought this last week, I pulled an all-nighter to finish. I must say, it is my most beautiful piece of work yet! It's an all cream/neutral quilt with 6 different types and textures of fabric backed with the softest fabric you have ever felt in your LIFE!!! I have to say, after delivering the finished product, I actually felt a deep sense of loss over that quilt. Maybe it's because it was practically glued to my person for 30 hours straight!!! Or maybe it was because I was delusional from lack of sleep...whatever it was, I really miss it and have decided to design one for our bed so that it can be with me always! (picture also below)

I am experimenting with new mood indicators. Two of my sisters also have blogs and they have discoverd the CUTEST new mood indicator...so I'll try it out too {thanks!}

1 comment:

Julie said...

That quilt is so very beautiful! What a wonderful piece of art!