Wednesday, March 9

The Joys of Party Planning,

Since the marathon sewing episode this last weekend, I have been just lounging around and taking care of my home...which had been very neglected while I was busy.

Today, I picked up my crochet hook and have started making a bunch of baby booties to be used for decorating purposes at my sister's baby shower. It's amazing how quickly you can turn out little 3" booties! My goal is to make about a dozen pairs, all in different styles. Oh, they are so cute!

So, remember when I said that I had a cold....like 3 weeks ago!!! Well, I still have it. This strain of the virus is pretty long lasting. I am not really congested anymore...just minimal drainage, but the weird thing is that every evening, my throat dries up and I get really hoarse. Weird I tell you!

No comments: