Monday, December 5

I LOVE The Holidays!

I just love Christmas! All the lights and sounds and smells! If I could just turn the tv off the Disney Channel, maybe I could listen to a little Christmas music too! Yesterday, we finally put up most of our decorations and bought a tree. We aren't going to be in Southern California for Christmas so we didn't buy a big noble fir like we usually do...the douglas will suffice. Besides it being cheaper, it's nice to do things different every once in a while.

My annual Christmas party is this Saturday. I cannot believe that this will be my 9th year of doing this! I enjoy doing it so much!

1 comment:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

I love Christmas too! It is my favorite holiday. When I was little, like around 5-6 years old. i used to have this ceramic music box that my mom painted and I would play it and sit in front of the christmas tree with all the lights and sing "silent night" over and over again. No wonder I got a degree in drama.