I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. I gained only one more pound since last month bringing my great pregnancy weight gain to 8 POUNDS!!!! I am still measuring 2 weeks bigger (28 weeks instead of 26). I am a bit nervous about the size of this baby, but then how big could she actually get seeing as I have only gained 8 pounds????
In other exciting news, I sold 3 more tote bags on Tuesday and I yesterday I got an order for 3 custom bags (she wants them to be identical). I cannot believe how business booms when you aren't looking for it! God provides in such amazing ways!
We are going to go for a fun extra-curricular ultrasound on Tuesday. It's at this college when students learn to do such things. It was only $25 and I would love another opportunity to see Kayla (and just make sure it is a Kayla in there and not a boy!) We aren't going to do the 3-d thing as I really don't want to pay $75.00 nor do I want to know what she'll look like either...I'd rather save it for when she actually makes her appearance in the world.
Friday, May 5
Growing Babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
Alicia, I love your totes! They're so stylish and cute!
Post a Comment