Wednesday, May 10

What Other Titles Are There?

The most difficult thing for me to do when I am posting is to come up with some sort of title for the post. I mean, why all this pressure??? Really, I should just start numbering the posts that way I don't have to exercise any form of creativity...(What the? That was sooo not me who just said that!!!)

Anyhow, yesterday was our extra-curricular ultrasound. It was really fun. We went to a college and there I was with the instructor and about 5-6 students in this dark room so they could all practice their ultrasound tech skills. Aaron and Kristiaan got to come in about half way through. I really enjoyed just watching Kayla on the screen for 50 minutes! When it was over, we were offered the opportunity to come back for a free, yes I said FREE, 4-D ultrasound. Being that I would never pay $75.00 for such a peek at the baby, we thought the opportunity was too good to pass up! I know, I know, I am sort of not wanting to see what Kayla actually looks like until she is born...but that issue I can be swayed on....it's the money that was the big problem.

In other news, today I sold my 11th tote bag. Someone looking at my website (blog) wanted to buy one ofr her mother-in-law for Mother's Day. She was referred to by her sister, who goes to our church. Very cool! That's all for now, I need to cut some more bags.

No comments: