Yesterday, Kayla cut her 2nd tooth. Now she has her two bottom teeth. It's hard to believe that in a week she'll be 8 months already! I had been keeping a book to record all the things that she is learning - sort of like a baby book. However, I hadn't printed up pages for this year yet and so I am running out of room trying to record everything on my tiny dayplanner.
This month alone, she's given kisses, got her first haircut, popped out 2 teeth! She also says Mama & Bubba and has been army crawling for a few weeks also. Just 2 months ago, she still didn't know how to roll from her back to her stomach yet! I remember with Kristiaan how it seemed like he went from baby to little toddler overnight. It's so sad how they grow up so fast!
Saturday, March 17
Growing Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment