So, imagine how silly I feel when I tell everyone I know around Valentine's Day that I am 8 weeks pregnant...only to find out 3 weeks later that I am only 7 weeks. I have no idea what was going on with my body because, cycle wise, it just doesn't make sense.
So, when we found out about little peanut, I was only like 4 weeks! HaHaHa! Oh well, it happens. So, my official due date is October 20th. We already can't wait and Kristiaan keeps saying that I don't have a BABY in my tummy, I have a BOY in my tummy. It'll be interesting to find out.
Saturday, March 10
New Due Date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
I hate to push you past your due date, but Oct. 24 is a good day!! =) HAHA!
That's funny about Kristiaan. I've heard of people's toddlers making comments like that before and them being right. As much as I wanted a girl (and love having one!), I think having another boy would be my choice, how about you?
I think another boy would be great! However, I am also thinking how everthing that has been bought for Kayla is still fresh (clothes & girlie stuff). If we had another boy, I would have to go out and buy more clothes, blankets, burp cloths, towels, etc. Then again, I LOVE having new things! HaHaHa!
Post a Comment