We returned yesterday late in the afternoon from spending a nice weekend in San Jose with my sister, Gretchen and her family for Easter. You know, I really never mind driving, in fact, I rather enjoy it. However, on these long trips that are 5-6 hours, I don't really look forward to them as much as I used to...if it weren't for the visiting aspect with family, we might not take them as much.
Over the weekend, Kayla had discovered spitting. Not tight-lipped-puffed-out-cheek-type spitting, but tongue-out-slobbery-type spitting. 2 hours out of yesterday's ride was spent with her doing just that. She would spit just for the heck of it - again and again and again...it is sooo funny! (I just hope it's short lived!)
In other mile markers, we got home and Kayla decided that it was time to start crawling on all fours (she's been army crawling for a couple months now) and pulling herself up on furniture and things. How fun! It's just a matter of time until she walks now...I cannot believe how time flies.
Be sure to check out our March pictures (on the right), I finally got the entire month uploaded.
Tuesday, April 10
Mile Markers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
Aww, the joys of motherhood. All I do is tell stories of our dogs! I think everyone enjoys baby stories better!
I love your photo albums that you put up! That is a GREAT idea!
One of the many downsides of being out of state is seeing y'all and the kiddos grow up! They are both growing up so fast!
Post a Comment