Wednesday, October 8

Happy First Birthday Brayden!!!

You have filled our lives with immeasurable joy and love!
We love you so, so much!!!!



For Brayden's special day today, I was trying to think of things that I could do for a little boy who is one...since a treasure hunt for gifts just isn't an option as with the other kids! So, I gave him his first cup of smoothie for lunch (which he guzzled down through a straw, I might add) and bought him a big balloon that is a school bus full of Sesame Street characters. Then we went to Soup Plantation for dinner - I was certain that a dinner full of variety would be fun for a 1 year old...and it totally was!!! Then, after dinner we all went straight to the pet store in the mall - HUGE HIT!!! Then we played on the interactive floor and in the play area before we left. It was a good day =)




You may click on any of the above pictures to view the entire album of Brayden's birthday.

2 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

I love the photo of brayden with the soft serve ice cream!!! He looks like he was enjoying himself!

voss adventures said...

How cute....I miss the opportunity of being there to watch him growing up....and all of you! You resisted the puppy?
Oma