Wednesday, January 19

Recent Updates.

As Michelle kindly pointed out to me in my last post, I haven't posted for a while. Yeah, well....sorry everyone!

So, I have chickened out on the National Weight Loss Challenge. I just couldn't be determined enough in my mind to do it alone which is really frustrating because then, when will I actually be determined to lose this extra weight?

Really great news however is that I won a 12-month membership of the Fruit-Of-The-Month Club with Harry and David! I was looking at their site for a gift idea around Christmas. I obviously changed my mind when I saw how expensive it was to do it ($300.00)! While I was there, I entered their Harvest Festival Sweepstakes...and WON!!!! Yeah! So, I just got my first month of fruit yesterday - pears. The thing that is so cool, is I didn't just win the basic membership...I get the Royal Club treatment which is Pears, Plums, Pineapple, Strawberries, Mangoes, Figs and more!

Last weekend, we got to celebrate Kya's birthday (although her real birthday is today). Michelle planned the cutest Pink Poodle party and it was sooooo CUTE!!! We had a lot of fun and she got a ton of gifts! Michelle did a candy "bar" for the party favors where the guests can fill boxes with candy and other treats to take home. That was a huge hit!

I think that I am going to create a post on the side bar of my blog that will track the number of parties I throw and attend in 2005. So far this year I have thrown 2 - an Alias Party and a Dinner Party; and have attended 2 with two more this month...that's 4 so far and it's only the 19th of January! I think this year is shaping up to be the party year. Yeah! I LOVE parties!!!!

No comments: