Today is Kristiaan's birthday party. Later this afternoon, we'll have around 10 kiddos running to and fro amongst 4 kiddie pools and a slip and slide. Then we'll be bbqing Bubba Burgers and having ice cream cake. It's good that the party isn't even starting until 4:00 since by then it will have cooled down maybe 5-10 degrees from the scorching temperatures (I had planned it at 4:00 to be after all the kids got up from their naps).
As I have a ton of things to do today, Aaron will be doing the majority of it as I spent a chunk of time in the ER last night. Nothing serious, I just have a really bad infection (UTI). Just having a normal one can be pretty uncomfortable, but I waited longer than I should have to go in and I seriously thought I was going to die last night! So, taking it a bit slow today will ensure that I am not aggrevating my organ more than necessary and prevent me from dashing for the bathroom every 10 seconds.
Saturday, July 23
Party Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment