Wednesday, July 27

Stumped.

Well, almost another week has passed and I have not yet completed the quilt that should have been done 6 weeks ago. I feel that I have no right to complain or gripe about how I have no motivation to sit down and just finish it...because that is not really the point is it? I told someone that I would provide them with a product and I have yet to deliver.

There are just times in life where you feel really productive and on top of things. In fact, you are driven to accomplish whatever it is that lies before you. It's a desire to conquer. Well, this is not one of those times. I mean, what is it? Laziness? Burn out? Procrastination? All I know is that I have been stuck in this rut for a while and just really want to get out of it.

So, for starters, I am going to shut it and go get sewing! (Don't you just love when you talk yourself in a circle?) TaTa.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! That sure looked like a fun party! I hope you are feeling better. I had one of those earlier this summer, and boy they sure are a pain!!! Oh, and I hear you on the procastination/ no motivation thing - I seem to be in that stage right now.