Good morning my good readers! I finally counted all my posts this morning (minus picture posts) and to date I have written 103! It was kinda interesting to go back and read some of the things that I wrote a year ago...even to see how young Kristiaan was!
Already, the calander is flipped over to July. Being half-way through the year means we are on the down count to Christmas! I sure hope that I can be more prepared this year and thus not be so stressed!
Thursday marked first meeting of a Bible Study/Accountability Group that I have been really desiring to start for some time. The four of us that were there had a really uplifting time talking and sharing! I think that there will be about 5 of us for the summer and then we'll see if we add anyone in the fall.
Well, it's 9:30 on Saturday morning and I am sitting here in a quiet, spotlessly clean house toying with idea of jumping in the shower before Kristiaan wakes up. So, I guess I'll be off to get started with my day. We'll all be over at our friend's house (the Glenn's) helping dig out their backyard all day - well, Aaron and the guys will be...us women will be playing in the pool with the kids! Yeah!
Saturday, July 2
Post 104.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment