As I write this post, I am sitting in my bedroom - new home of our office/craft room. On the 1st, we are going to have a new roomate, her name is Genalin. She is a Talbot student at Biola and from our meeting with her, she seems so sweet and fun! I hope that she is comfortable here as she will be living with us until June (she graduates in May).
The reason for roomates again is simply to help ease the financial burden of all it entails living our life. HaHaHa!!! So, it's going to take some getting used to again, but hey, we're flexible over here! I mean, I only have 2 rules - 1)No boys spending the night!!! 2)Pick up after yourself. Seriously, does that sound hard to follow??? I think not! And therefore, I think this will be a wonderful experience.
Thursday, October 27
New Roomates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment