Tuesday, October 25

When Deciding Is Difficult.

You know, I often wonder why it is that I cannot keep up on my blog. Is it because of a lack of exciting news to share? Is it because I am too lazy? Or is it because I actually have so much going on in my life at one time that I can hardly decide what, if I could find the time to do it, would I actually write about in this 100 words or less?

I am happy to report that the answer is mostly the latter. I really find that my life is quite fulfilling these days. Many times people just complain about their present circumstances, hoping that things could be better, or just a bit different to stir up their hum-drum lives. In our household, God has blessed us with a life of active friendships, an active church family and just a bunch of things in between.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are the ocassional moments that I wish my time were my own again so I can lounge around in front of the tv and do nothing...but then, when I actually examine those thoughts more closely, I realize that I really don't want that at all. It's nice to be committed to things. I have no serious complaints....except maybe that I wish I could do a verbal blog and post a lot more often. So, while I could fill this cyber-space (heehee) with ramblings of my life every day, I would actually rather just live it and post when I get a free moment. Besides, I love talking in person with people waaaaayyy more than I care to journal.

Not that I am never going to blog again...just sharing a thougth or two.

No comments: