There is so much truth in how the weather affects your mood. When it is bright, sunny and warm I feel full of energy and ready to exercise, clean and accomplish things. However, when the weather is rainy, I just feel kinda of in a daze. Should I go out? Should I get ready for the day? I just want to lay around and sleep...not that doing that is such a bad thing anyway. I don't want to attribute the weather to positive or negative moods but just different moods.
Our trip to Modesto was fun and short. We arrived in my alotted 5 1/2 hours of travel time. Really, if I can't arrive in the time I know I can, it feel behind the whole trip. HaHa. Not that we did much other than visit, eat, visit and eat. I love the food that my dad's side of the family eats. Just, lots of rice and lots of bbq.
Poor Bubba has developed some kinda of wretched cough. He's actually had one for weeks, but this weekend, it started sounding more like croup. We'll see what the doctor says tomorrow morning. I just need some different stuff to try and clear it up.
As for me...17 weeks and feeling great. I have been feeling the baby move for a couple weeks now - just here and there. I hope that in the next couple, it'll be strong enough for Aaron to feel also. I had a scare with the migraines about 2 weeks ago. With Kristiaan, they started about 16 weeks and lasted till about 24 weeks...one a week right on the dot. However, I have not had a recurrance...so I am very relieved!
Monday, February 27
Rainy Daze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
I feel like such a schmo. i didn't even ask yo how your trip went. please forgive me!
Post a Comment