As very crazy week comes to a close, it is pouring rain outside. This is a great way to get me to stay home and clean up our messy house and do some laundry. Either that, or I am really itching to go to IKEA...again.
Yesterday at MOPS, I wasn't able to present a craft for the first time. We were going to make these awesome sit-upons and yet at 3:00 Thursday morning, I realized that I had miscalculated the preparation for what was to be a short craft day. Oh well, the other leaders were so understanding and I had a great time just enjoying the session.
I have also had a great time spending almost everyday with Michelle this last week as she is continuing her post operative recovery. I am amazed, as are most other people who know Michelle, at how quickly her body was able to heal and regain strength!
Baby stuff is normal. I am going to be switching my OB as I have just had a bad experience with their lack of relational skills with their patients. I hope to switch medical groups completly and go back to the hospital where I delivered Kristiaan. We'll see how smoothly it goes.
Friday, March 3
Cats and Dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment