Wow! Almost four days old...it's about time I posted! Everything is going fine here in the the house of 3 children. You know, not much sleep...but we love having Brayden here! Monday after my appointment, I had been just going about my day. About 3:30 I started some serious contractions and by 4:30 I knew this was the real deal! Got checked into the hospital by 5:30 and my epidural quickly followed! HaHaHa! 3 hours later, here he was! Brayden has an olive complexion like Kristiaan - beautiful skin and looks like he'll have blue eyes like his brother! We are doing well and just taking it day by day around here. Aaron goes back to work on Tuesday, then it's back to our regularly scheduled programming =P
FOR MORE PHOTOS, CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE OR THE OCTOBER 2007 LINK!
.jpg)












3 comments:
Hey Voss Clan,
Congratulations! You have three beautiful and healthy children - you are blessed. I am in complete amazement to anybody who is willing to have more kids than parents - my hat is off to you!
Check out our blog at bradandbirgitta.wordpress.com You can see some pictures of our little ones.
Love to you - Birgitta
Congratulations Alicia,
Brayden is such a cutie! Just hearing about and seeing pics of Newborns gets my biological clock a ticking!
Julie
Yeah, that is my nephew! Congratulations, he is a pretty handsome baby. BTW, you may want to remove the counter above that says you have 5 days to go... :)
Post a Comment