Monday, October 8

Official News.

So, this morning I went to the doctor for the "stripping" thing and that was taken care of. I weighed in this morning as a total of 8 pounds gained. Not bad!!! I measured at 3cm & still about 50% effaced. She was certain I would go into labor by tonight...but in the instance I didn't I scheduled an induction for tomorrow at 8:30am. Yeah, yeah....I am not the most patient person. But hey, if the options are there, why not take them? So, for sure tomorrow there will be a precious little baby added to our family. I am sooooooo ready!

Aaron's parents pulled into town with their motor home Friday evening and are here all week, which is great for the kids and making sure they are taken care of. Last week ended up being really nice despite all the drama at the beginning. I just turned my focus to taking care of the kids, doing church activities and such. Well, next you hear from me, it'll be with a picture attached. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, faithful readers! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

hjw said...

Congratulations Aaron and Alicia! I just heard that baby Jayden was born last night. YAY! Can't wait to see pictures, and can't wait to meet the little man myself!

hjw said...

I meant Braydon!

Karyn said...

Congrats!!! We can't wait to see pictures of our new nephew!!!