Sunday, June 15

No Pictures To Share.

Hello dear readers. I just realized that we are half-way through June and I haven't posted any recent pictures for you. Well, I have some bad news. My computer crashed a couple days ago and until my dad can fix it, you'll just have to be a bit more patient! Sorry!!!

However, I do have something exciting news to tide you over (well, it's exciting to us anyways). Today, my adorable, round and squishy baby boy, not only started walking along furniture, but he also stood for about 3 1/2 seconds on his own. Now, I think it was more of a balance thing...but HEY! who's judging here? Brayden has now gone from army crawling, to real crawling in the last week. I think maybe it has something to do with the wood floors???

He's been pulling himself up to standing for several weeks now, but as I watched him today I realized that he has become more aware of what he is doing. Like, he won't just let go anymore when he is standing next to something...he'll actually hang onto the table and "lower" himself down to his knees before he moves on. This evening, as he was standing at the coffee table, he wanted so badly to go to the table that the tv is on (which, right now is only like a foot away) and he had his arm stretched out as far as he could trying to reach the table - it was sooo cute to watch!

It was during this session of play that he let go of the coffee table for a brief moment. I don't know if he would have "stood" longer, but I lunged forward to catch him because I thought he was going to topple (silly me!). Not much later, he was tired of not being able to get a toy just out of reach, so he decided to slowly shuffle his way around the coffee table to reach it. What a little smartie!!!

Okay then, think of me tomorrow as I attempt to unpack the kitchen! HaHaHa!

No comments: