Tuesday, August 26

Here I Am!

Wow, sometimes I cannot believe how fast time flies...I mean, it's already been a month since I last blogged, but it really only seems like a week or two.

The end of August is upon us which means summer is almost over and I will soon be entering the world of living by an academic schedule! Although it was much later in the year than most kids due to the move and all, I finally got Kristiaan registered for kindergarten last week. I would have done it last month but I didn't realize that the school offices closed for a month or so. Anyhow, it all worked out. Bubba will be in 1/2 day kindergarten and we'll find out on Friday when we go to see his class and meet his teacher which time frame he will be in. I really hope he didn't get placed in the early bird class which starts at 7:45am!!! 9:30am is more of our schedule =) I can't believe in exactly one week he'll be starting school!

If you have been wondering why there haven't been pictures up lately, it's because shortly after we moved down here to Aliso Viejo, my computer totally crashed and burned! The hard drive so far is completely fried and unrecoverable...Lucky for me, I had already burned last years pictures onto a CD and I had uploaded my pictures through April to Picasa. Any picture after that was still on my camera. Although every single picture didn't make it online, I still have most of them from this year and so it's not a total bust. However, I am having to get reorganized with all the pictures I have now on our new computer....so it will be a bit more time before I get some up here. The biggest bummer about the old computer was not losing pictures, but losing all the other documents and programs I had spent hours creating....GONE! Ugh.

So, highlights of this past month include Brayden getting 2 teeth and standing briefly on his own from time to time; going to Palm Springs for a few days last week; learning to rescreen my front door and sliding back door; cleaning out and reorganizing the garage.... Otherwise it's just been life as usual. I am excited to go out with the girls tonight and bowl!

No comments: