Wednesday, August 27

Pictures Are Up!

Get ready for a photofest because after I posted yesterday, I decided to sit down and do all the organizing that I have been wanting to do with my pictures. If you look to the right, there are FOUR MONTHS of pictures for your viewing pleasure!

I was pleasantly surprised to find as I was downloading the pictures off of Picasa from the beginning of the year to replace the ones on our old computer, that I had uploaded a LOT of the pictures that I taken. Sure there are some gaps, but for the most part I am thankful that I have more than I would have if I didn't put them online at all - which would be none!

In addition to buying a new computer, I discovered a couple weeks ago that somehow one of the kids broke the screen on my camera!!! AAAAAH!!! So, I got to buy a new camera (lucky me!). It's just like my old one but many versions better...and it's pink! It has some fun features on it that I love playing with...see the picture below. There are couple hundred pictures for you to look at, so I will end here and give you time to look!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Alicia, I loved viewing your pictures. How fast they grow!

Karyn said...

I loved, loved, loved looking at all the pictures! Kayla is such the little ham! Adorable! She looks like you! And Kristiann is looking SO much like Aaron! Brayden is a cute chunky monkey, I love it! The kids are all so precious!
One of my favorite pictures was the one with Kristiaan in his Indian costume... he's the big brother, with Kayla huggin on him and adoring him, and Brayden doesn't know what to think, he's just lookin up goin, who are these crazy kids! =)
Thank you for taking the time to post all the pixs, I know it takes a lot of time, but it's great to see!