Friday, April 22

Another Interesting Thing...

So, I mentioned yesterday how dandy it is when you take medicine and almost suddenly, you feel 10 times better. Well, it also does some other strange things. I am taking Ibuprofen and Amoxicillin and while they are making me feel better during my waking hours, it is also causing me to have insomnia during my "sleeping hours". If that is not weird enough, my head itches like crazy!!!! So, I lay there all night because I couldn't sleep, and then when I would finally doze off, I would awaken with a jolt to scratch my head like a maniac!!! If I knew what it was like to have lice, I might say it was like that.

So, I called my doctor this morning to see what in the world is up with these symptoms and if he could possibly prescribe somthing else.

I had a WONDERFUL birthday yesterday. I felt so much better when I had gotten up and after the wonderful breakfast that Aaron prepared, I just had a leisure morning and afternoon. We even went out in the front yard with our lawn chairs and read - it was so relaxing! Aaron's friend Derek (an awesome chef!) came over and Aaron helped him make this wonderful dinner. The menu consisted of: Shrimp Scampi, Green Salad, King Crab Legs, Mushroom Stuffed Flank Steak, Asparagus w/ Parmesean Cheese and Twice Baked Potates. It was sooooo good! Then for dessert, Aaron had ordered an ice cream cake from Cold Stone. It was chocolate cake with Sweet Cream ice cream mixed with raspberries - Yummy!

I got a membership to Curves from Aaron (something I have been wanting for a loooong time!) and Kristiaan got me a new hair dryer. What a fun and relaxing day! To top it all off I got calls from ten of my friends and family. Yes, a good day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow... it must be nice to be able to fix and eat REAL dinners. That sounds like it must have been good!