There are some days that there really is nothing special going on in your life. Everything is just normal. This is one of those times. Like Michelle, I also went to bed tired and woke up tired...I just don't have the reason of being 9 months pregnant!!!!
I have been working this week on finishing up little projects here and there - mainly sewing projects - that I have either begun or bought fabric for. I really enjoy the nights where I am not pressed to work far into the night and I can just set it all aside and relax for a while.
Last night, Aaron and I actually went to bed at 11:00 - which, lately, is early for us...when Kristiaan woke up around 8:30, I could just not get myself up! However, here we are, ready for the day. YEAH - another day of sewing!!!
I posted a couple pictures below of our week away! Check them out.
Wednesday, April 6
Normal As Can Be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment