I had the most wonderful plans for my birthday today. Aaron took the day off so that he could be around to pamper me and take care of Krisitaan. First, I was going to take off and have a leisure morning to myself as I got my nails done and shopped a bit. Then, I was going to meet up with my very good friend for lunch at this amazing little place called Sweet Divas, a tea house type place. Then tonight, Aaron has gathered the necessary help to make me the most wonderful dinner! It was going to be so great!
Alas, I have been out cold with the flu since Monday! I have had the most severe body aches and pains. Finally, yesterday, I went to Urgent Care to inquire about the growing pain in my eyeballs, and after waiting 2 HOURS! They confirmed what I suspected...a sinus infection (as if I wasn't already feeling bad enough? HaHaHa!) Needless to say, I woke up this morning after a night of some pretty strong drug intake and felt a lot better! Funny how medicine is.
So, today, we'll just be hanging out here taking it easy. Hopefully the flu will leave me by tomorrow. As I am typing this, Aaron is making me a wonderful breakfast of bluberry waffles and a yummy strawberry-pineapple smoothie!
Thursday, April 21
Happy Birthday To Me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
Alicia-
Sounds like you have a wonderful day planned! I hope you have a relaxing celebration and feel better soon.
Happy birthday!
-Christa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment