Monday, March 6

The Bedding That Almost Wasn't.

This weekend, I was at Target and remembered to check up on this bedding that I really wanted to get Kristiaan for his big boy bedroom. It is a Safari theme and just is so cute! A few weeks ago, my friend Gabbie told me that she noticed Target had put the entire line on clearance...GASP! Well, I had forgotten all about it until this last weekend and when I looked there was nothing!

I proceded to panic over the whole thing and visited every Target in my area (8 altogether) where I managed to find the comforter & pillow sham, fleece throw, rice paper jeep lamp, regular nightstand lamp, switchplate, mesh hanging storage, 2 throw pillows & snake coat hanger. The main thing that I COULD NOT find anywhere were the adorable sheets!

After looking on ebay, I could see that the Target line is very popular as people were willing to pay $61.00 for 1 set of $15.00 twin safari sheets! I am sad as the sheets complete the set, but I can get over it since I spent a fraction of the price on Kristiaan's new bedroom set! Yeah!

No comments: