This has been a pretty fun week. On Monday, I coordinated MOPS first Mom's Night Out of the spring...literally considering Monday was the first day of Spring! HaHaHa. We played Bunco at the church and it was just SOOOO fun! I love to see the women come out and just enjoy themselves. Women are just so different without kids hanging on their pant legs (not better, just different). I had designed the evening around the theme of spring and there was lots of food and fun prizes for the winners. It was a really wonderful time.
Then, Tuesday morning at Bible Study, I was approached by three people who have heard about my abilities...one asked me to help with a cushion she was sewing, another asked if I could help frost and decorate cookies for the upcoming Women's Spring Luncheon, and our pastor's wife asked me to help her plan the theme for her Bunco party that she is throwing in the June to kick off the women's recreational activities for the summer... I just LOVE being used! It is not only a compliment to be asked, but a great opportunity to be more involved in other's lives.
Yesterday, I was called by a friend of a friend (someone who attends MOPS but goes to antoher church) and was asked if I would make 20 tote bags (one like I had mead for our MOPS group) for her to give the women in her mom's group that she leads at her church...and she's going to PAY!!! Yeah!!!
Aaron's parents are coming up from San Diego tomorrow. Kristiaan has been asking about Oma and Opa for a while so I kept on Aaron until he called and asked them to visit. Its so cute because Kristiaan has a bunch of "Grandparents" and so we call them all something different so we can tell them apart. Aaron's parents are Oma and Opa because Voss is Dutch. Kristiaan is just so cute because he LOVES Opa and emphsises his name o-POP...I love it!
Only 5 more days until the BIG ultrasound! I can't wait!
Friday, March 24
When Word Gets Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
That's so cool that people are approaching you, that seems to be how a lot of people get started with a business.
I also like how Connor is starting to call grandpa "Pah-PAH!" on his own. It's so cute how excited they get (him and grandpa).
Post a Comment