Yesterday, I went with my sister Christa to a fun purse party for the grand opening of a friend's line of custom bags. Totally fun to be out and about...we even went to On The Border afterwards to grab a bite to eat. On my way home, I noticed lightening in the sky and as I neared my house, it started sprinkling...then it was just a downpour! Thank you God!!!
In other news, I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday. Everything is just moving right along - 16 more days! I really hope this "jumpstart" for labor works...waiting around for another 2 weeks (give or take) might just drive me crazy! I was amused to see that I had gained another 1 1/2 pounds in the last week. That makes 4 1/2 pounds over the last 3 weeks. That's what I get for gaining only 3 pounds my entire pregnancy up until now, huh?
Saturday, September 22
The Rain Came Down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment