...or at least just my pregnancy. Today I had one of my last doctor's appointments. We are moving right along! I guess the hour-worth of contractions on Sunday were worthwhile as I am now 2cm and 50% effaced. The odd thing is that I lost 2 pounds in this last week making my total weight gain to date 5 pounds. What in the world? Hey, I'm not complaining! I should get pregnant more often if this is how I lose weight! HaHaHaHa! NOT.
Aaron is leaving tomorrow for the men's retreat. Crazy? Well, he'll only be in near Lake Arrowhead (75 miles from our house) and since I am not known to deliver in 1 hour (or even 2), he'll have time to get home if I were to go into labor. Aaron's mom is awesome and is coming up Saturday morning and will stay the remainder of the weekend until Aaron gets back on Sunday. That will give him and myself more peace of mind...and with my sister Christa just a phone call (and a quick trip up the 5 freeway) away, we'll be totally taken care of!
Tomorrow morning Navigating Motherhood - the mom's group at Compass begins. I am a table leader and have a table full of 10 ladies. I am really looking forward to serving in this capacity at CBC and hope I can fill the role with excellence as well as balance the kiddos at home.
Thursday, September 27
The Mystery of Pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
Hey Alicia!
Can't wait to here the news that your little guy has arrived. Just reading your blog is making my biological clock tic again, just a little though =).
J
Post a Comment