Today is the 20th and there are only 5 days left until Christmas. I have been so incredibly busy with things this month that I realized I have not even done any holiday baking! I usually start making fudge, cookies, and all sorts of Christmas goodies around the beginning of the month. Oh well, better late than never, right?
The reception that I did for Wendy's mom on Saturday turned out very beautifully...or so I thought. There were a couple things that I wish I had done, but it was nothing that anyone would notice. I think being my first paid event, it went very, very well!
I am really happy about Christmas. It is one of my favorite holidays! There is just so much meaning and tradition tied up in this one holiday. I really will enjoy beginning new traditions as a family and watching Kristiaan grow up to look forward to the special things that we do. No Christmas cards out this year. I was just too swamped...but, I think I will send out New Year's cards instead.
Monday, December 20
Countdown to Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
My camara is working now - I had to buy a new battery pack. So if you need to use it let me know.
I thought you did a great job on the reception, too. And my mom has still not said a single negative thing about it, which means she thought it went well also! ;)
Post a Comment