Monday, February 14

Office Space.

Last Wednesday, our roomate moved out. We have been renting out our 3rd room to help a little with the rent and such. When we first moved in to this house, Aaron's brother Nate was living with us, then, in September, when Nate moved out, we had a Biola student move in.

Anyhow, when our roomate moved, although sad to see her go, I was so excited to begin the set-up for our new office. Michelle and I have recently partnered to get Piggy In A Blanket off the ground and with the growth of this business on the horizon, it would be great to have a space that was devoted completely to sewing and craft making. So, that was my project all weekend and I LOVE the space. I have already finished sewing one blanket (it was sitting around half-done for weeks) and will complete 2 more (also sitting around half done) today. The room is so inviting that I can just hear it calling to me to come in and sew. Needless to say, that is a very good thing!

I have posted a couple new pictures below. Kristiaan is just so cute at this stage. He wants to do everything that Mommy and Daddy are doing. The poor thing is getting in his top row "fangs"...it's so sad to see him chewing on his hand to help his gums feel better. I have been giving him mre Tylenol and Motrin than I have ever had to give him because he is so feverish. After these two, he only has the two on the bottom (same spot) and then his 4 molars (1st set).

No comments: