By Wednesday, our plumbing problems were fixed. Jason (our landlord's nephew) worked so hard out in the front lawn replacing the pipes all the way to the main. He says that we shouldn't have problems for at least 10 years...I sure hope he's right! It really is so great to be able to run all the faucets at once with no worry of it coming back to haunt us!!! (not that we do that - heehee)
However, our water problems have not yet disappeared all together. With the rain that arrived last night, also came the return of the leaky roof. It is in Kristiaan's bedroom and when it was POURING a month ago, the water was just rushing in through his ceiling. During the dry spell, our next door neighbor patched it up and I thought it was fixed for now. Well, it was only fixed because there was no rain. This morning, when I went in to get Kristiaan, his dump truck (that was convienently sitting under the drip) was completely full and the carpet was SOAKED! UGH!
Last night, Aaron and I went to the cheap theater again for our date night. It really is a great way to get out for cheap. We both get to see a flick and we spend only $3.00 total! Last night we saw Shark Tale. I thought it was kinda funny...but not really one that I would buy...it really wasn't all it was hyped up tobe, I thought.
Friday, February 11
Trading Water Problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment