Friday, May 13

Housecleaning & the LA Zoo.

So, I am sitting here at the computer this morning with a college student buzzing around cleaning my house! I am not afraid of work or even dislike cleaning, but I am so busy all the time that it just makes sense to have someone come every two weeks to clean for me so I can have a break. Heather is pretty good, she's cleaned once before, but after graduation this month she is back home for good...bummer, time to find someone else. It's difficult when you are as picky as I am about the way things are cleaned to find someone who does exactly what you would do.

Kristiaan and I were going to be taking off while Heather cleaned and meet Esther and Karise at the LA Zoo for the day (Esther has passes and we would've gotten in for free!). Unfortunately, Karise got sick and we have to reschedule. Kristiaan just loves animals and he hasn't been to the zoo since his first birthday, so I look forward to taking him again.

On Sunday, I will be leaving for San Jose all by my lonesome to visit Gretchen and baby Olivia for an entire week! I look forward to the time away and yet wonder how I will be away from my own baby so long - we haven't even spent a night away from each other!

No comments: