I was over at Christa's house on Thursday evening. We had plans to watch the 2 hour episode of Alias over dinner...well, about 1 hour and 40 minutes into the VHS tape, the show stopped DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS!!! I was screaming over the agony of not knowing what happens! So, I promptly called Aaron and asked him to ship to Christa as fast as possible a DVD of that episode so she and Bobby would know what happened...I, on the other hand, will find out on Sunday evening when I return home. The rest of our evening was so enjoyable. Christa and I had such great conversation about party plans, family, babies and the Lord. I had such an enjoyable time!
Today (Friday, although I am writing this post about 12:45am on Saturday) Gretchen and I had a blast going out shopping! I bought 2 more shirts and 2 purses at Aeropostale (they were having the BEST sale!) Then, we popped in on Charlotte Russe where I bought this AWESOME perfume...then, there were other stores and lots of laughs...but I managed to not bust the bank in the few hours we were there. We rushed home to feed the baby and change before Matt, Gretchen and I left to catch the 3rd episode of Star Wars. I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have seen any movie this close to the release date! It was a good movie...despite how disappointed I was with the last one! It was, however, very difficult for me to watch...and I will probably never buy it. I won't say anything so as to not spoil it for anyone.
I have been so spoiled on this vacation! When I am laying in my bed every morning (around 10:30) contemplating the rest of my day, I am just so grateful that God has blessed me with this wonderful time to renew my batteries. I have loved being Auntie, Sister and friend this week...it brings back many sweet memories to cry with my sister...and then laugh so hard that our sides bust! I will be ready to go back to my own little family on Sunday...but what a blast it has been! Really. I am going to go now and play a midnight round of Settlers of the Catan! See you all next week.
Saturday, May 21
I CANNOT Believe It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment