Hello good readers! It is my 3 day here in San Jose and at 11:30, there is no sound from the master bedroom where the mom and baby reside! We pretty much have not gotten a start on our day before lunch...but then again, Gretchen is getting up every 4 hours or so to feed the hungry child!
Yesterday, carpet installers were supposed to come and lay carpet in the baby room anywhere from 12:00 to 4:00. Of course, they didn't show up until 5:30! Home Depot sometimes just does not choose quality contractors. Needless to say, our whole day was shot because we were waiting around for the intallers instead of going to the Happy Hollow Zoo and a handful of shopping places. Oh well, there's always today!
The funny thing about me coming up here is that when I do, it is always dreary, rainy weather. We are convinced that I am the cause of the weather changes. It was 8o degrees and sunny and hot all the way until the evening I arrived...and for the last 3 days, it has been cold and overcast. Very peculier!
Last night, I drove out to the Valley Fair Mall and hung out with my other sister, Christa for a few hours. We ate at the California Pizza kitchen and then shopped around the mall a bit. It is always nice to talk with Christa about a wide range of topics and get to know her life better.
Wednesday, May 18
Lazy Days in San Jose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment