Sunday, May 1

Just Call Me Auntie Alicia!

I AM AN AUNTIE!!! I am sooo excited I can hardly contain myself! Gretchen finally had her baby yesterday (the day before her birthday). She had a girl!!!! They still don't know what they are going to name her, but I had a great talk with the new mommy last night and got the whole scoop on labor, birthing and how beautiful my new niece is. I am so in love with her already and I haven't even seen her yet!

I will be driving up to San Jose on the 15th to be with Gretchen for a week (kid free!). I am really looking forward to being around to help out and get filled up with baby holding and loving!

Yesterday was also Aaron's sister Karyn's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception! We were just so busy driving back and forth from San Diego, visiting with family and doing a million last minute things. The wedding was just so nice and it was a great day for an outdoor ceremony! I am so happy for Karyn and Andy...they really make a great pair. Now, they are off to Cancun for a week before settling into their new place in San Diego. What a busy weekend!

No comments: