My drive up yesterday took 6 hours. Usually I can make it in 5 hours, but for some reason there was major traffic on the 5 all the way through Santa Clarita...you would've thought it was a holiday weekend! So it took me 2 hours to get to the grapevine and the rest of the way I was booking to make up for lost time. The great thing about driving up the 5 in the middle of nowhere is that no one is there and you can drive 95 for awhile without getting pulled over. BTW, if you were to get pulled over, you could get your license revoked for going so fast so, BE CAREFUL it is not for first timers - HaHaHa!!!!
This morning for the first time in over 2 years, I slept for until noon. I woke up a lot thinking about things that needed to be done and stuff. However, I realized that I was the one without the baby and turned over again. It's been a pretty relaxing day just hanging out with the baby and and finally venturing out to Walmart, Carter's and Trader Joer's. I got to buy a TON of adorable girlie things. (I seriously cannot wait to have a daughter! Watch God bless me with 10 sons!) We are bbqing for dinner and have made a cheese ball to pig out on while we watch a movie or play Settlers.
I was thinking that I'd be doing a lot of work for Gretchen this week, but I think that she may just enjoy the fact that I am here. We'll see if she lets me do much work {smile}
On a little side note, I wanted to just say that I really love getting a pedicure! On Saturday, I had gone to my nail lady to get my nails filled and ended up getting a pedicure as well so I wouldn't have to paint my toenails again. I just love the fact that for $15.00, you get cute toes AND an awesome massage! This time, I think the girl spent longer doing the 1/2 leg massage after my feet had soaked and been cleaned and scrubbed...usually the girls only do it for a few minutes, but she spent a long time on each leg, and she masaged so I hard it felt like a deep tissue...I mean, it felt really good, but I am surprised that my calf didn't have massive bruises! I even paid the $5.00 extra to have her paint cute little flowers on them with a little diamond center.
Pictures of Olivia to come!
Monday, May 16
Traveling @ 100 Miler Per Hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment