So, tomorrow is Kristiaan's birthday and I am so excited for him! Aaron and I have a totally fun day planned. First we are going to get his 1 year pictures taken and then we are going to take off for the LA Zoo to see all the animals! When we get back, we'll have dinner and cake & ice cream. I can't wait!
The cake thing is really cool because I got this coupon from Vons saying that we can get a free mini cake for our baby's birthday (how did they know?) I am relieved to get Kristiaan's last set of monthly pictures done. I mean, it has been cool to be able to send out to friends and family so they can see how he is growing each month, but about 7 months into it, I was like...this is such a huge hassle! So, after his 1 year pics, I'm going to then switch to every 6 months...until the next one comes along and we'll have to do the monthly again! (Hey, things have got to be equal!)
We are on the home run stretch for Kristiaan's 1st birthday bash. I was pushing myself so hard to get everything done a week early, and I pretty much have. So, there's just a couple more little things to do and we are all set. Aaron's parents are coming up on Thursday to help out with Kristiaan so I can get some work done. Then my sister and her husband are flying down from San Jose on Friday...I am SOOOO excited! I rarely get to see her and so I'll be like a leach on her all weekend!
Tuesday, July 20
Countdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
Sounds like all is going well! Happy Birthday to Kristiaan!! Something should be arriving in the mail soon =)
Post a Comment