Monday, July 12

Home Improvement Nightmare?

This evening Aaron and I spent a good hour and a half at Lowes. How can such a cool store be so fun and yet so frustrating at the same time??? Even though we aren't homeowners, I love looking around at all the projects that I could do. Yet, you can be trapped in there for hours walking around in circles trying to find these plastic strips to go on the bottom of your shower door...and somehow suddenly noone works there anymore because you can't find one person with a red vest!!! Oh well, it all turned out okay in the end and we got home safely, after stopping at Jack In The Box for french fries.

1 comment:

Julie said...

John's favorite store is Lowe's! I like it too. We wish we had one closer to us, but we do enjoy the country drive out to the McMinville store about 16 miles away.