...Not so much! Yesterday, Nina and I went to Disneyland to hang out and go on a few rides. For about 3 weeks during the summer our Silver Passes are blocked out and yesterday landed within that time frame. Lucky for us, we have two complimentary passes that ABC sends us 2x a year, and so we used those. Nina doesn't get to go to Disneyland as often as us so we went on the few rides that she wanted to go on. Pirates of the Caribbean I thought, might not be so bad for Kristiaan. WHAT WAS I THINKING? The ride starts out in the dark and then, while we are in the dark, we plunge down two times into the water below. I thought Kristiaan was going to crawl right down my shirt! Poor baby! And, if that wasn't enough, we went to the Haunted Mansion and again, the lights went off and the screaming started, I thought the poor guy was going to lose it! Maybe I'll wait a couple years before we try those rides again.
This week has been very fun. I have gotten no work done, however, on my business...which was the reason that Nina was here - to watch Kristiaan. Oh well, there's always next week.
Thursday, July 29
Does Kristiaan Like the Pirates?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment