Well, actually, it's not really. The longest day of the year is in June sometime. Anyways, it has felt like it. I have no idea what is UP!!! I have been so tired lately. Not tired as in "Oh, I 'm just tired" - tired as in "If I can just will my body to walk one more step, I'll be okay" kinda tired. I mean we are talking serious fatigue! I think I need to start taking vitamins or iron or something ...as Michelle has already told me to.
I really hate swallowing vitamins that are as big as horse pills! Seriously, my mom could swallow like 4 or 5 of those huge things at the same time! How in the world?
So, it has been as hot as the dickens around here lately. In our cool car now, which used to belong to Aaron's parents, we have a temperature thingie. I went out twice today and both times the temperature was over 90! Thank goodness for central air...I might not be saying that when our electricity bill come however.
Sunday, July 18
The Longest Day Of the Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
It's been muggy here. I'd rather just have th dry heat!
Julie
It is freakin'HOT!!!! I feel like I can't even take Kya for a walk! And not just any heat, but that still, quiet "shh..did you hear something?" kind of HOT!! Geesh! I feel your pain Alicia.
Post a Comment