Saturday, July 10

Shop 'Till You Drop

Today, I shopped for 6 hours! You know what is the more frustrating than shopping for 6 hours, not finding everything that you are looking for! Kristiaan's birthday party is coming together very nicely...we are up to our eyeballs in rubber ducks! Lucky for me, Aaron watched Kristiaan the majority of the afternoon, so I got a lot done in the little time I had.

Kristiaan has been standing up by himself (without holding onto anything)more and more lately. Sometimes, he'll stand up and then just start walking over to me. He only can go maybe 10 steps, but still, it's 10 steps! He is such a wonderful baby, he smiles and flirts with everyone when we are out and about and he is pretty great at playing by himself at home. I mean, he's still a baby and still gets into everything, but it's nice that he is somewhat independent

2 comments:

Julie said...

I thought I's try this comment thing. Sounds like things are coming along Alicia! Kristiaan sounds like such a JOY!
Julie

Julie said...

Kristiaan sounds like such a JOY!