As this month comes to a close, I find myself thinking...what in the world happened this month? It's one of those "it went by so slow and yet so fast" moments. Kristiaan's birthday party was a huge success and we came away with so many memories! Other than that time period, however, I remember very little. Oh well.
The other day (yesterday actually) Nina and I went out to Company D and found some pretty cool stuff. For those of you not employed by Disney (which is pretty much all of you), Company D is a Disney Emloyee exclusive store where all the merchandise is 50% or more off the retail price. When you get in around Christmas, the mark offs are up to 80%!!! I myself am not a huge Disney fan, so you won't see Mickey Mouse stuff all over my house. I have these cute Mickey ice cube thingies and Kristiaan has an outfit...but that's all. Still, when you see discounts that huge, you can't help but get a little something. So, I bought Kristiaan a Baby's First Christmas ornament. Sure, his first Christmas was last year, but I forgot to get an ornament! This was the first one I have found that doesn't have the year on it, so it's perfect!
Saturday, July 31
Closing the Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment