When I think about journaling I simply cringe. I have never been one of those girls who sits down with her diary and writes about her life on a regular basis. What's the point of writing my thoughts, feelings, and secrets on paper when I will most likely never look back and read it again? Or worse yet for someone else to accidentally stumble upon!?!
Then why do a blog? Well, I love the idea that I can reach many people at once. How much time do any of us have during the day to actually sit down and call, write, or email all of the people in our lives? Especially with kids, we hardly find the time to take a shower! So then, my purpose here is to tell about my life as it happens for your enjoyment, entertainment, and insight and maybe, give you the feeling that I am a part of your life.
So, here I am. To be honest, I am excited about starting my own blog. I know a few people who have them. One friend in particular, Michelle, has so much fun with hers! That alone makes me want a part of the action. Not only that, but I love popping in on my friends to read about what is going on with them. Please just bear with me as I work out all the kinks and learn how to do all this computer language stuff. This should be a fun experience!
Wednesday, July 7
Finally Joining the Blogging World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment