Monday, August 9

Day at the Dentist.

Today Aaron and I went to the denstist. I LOVE our new dentist! The office was clean and very professional, and the staff was so friendly and knowledgable. I was in with the hygenist and then the denstist for about an hour, but I feel like it was a really productive time. I'll just need a deep cleaning around four teeth and then we talked about implants and crown replacements. Oh, and floss, floss, floss!

Seriously, who gushes over their experience at the dentist? I do! Aaron and I went to this really crappy place where you could barely understand the staff and doctor. They tried to scam us into paying for all sorts of stuff - stuff that the dentist specifically told me I didn't need and then had the gall to tell me when I asked about it "Oh, we just write a lot of things down." What? Why? Because think I am some kind of idiot who they can pull a quick one on just to see how much I'll actually pay for??? (Do you notice that they kinda struck a nerve?)

Dr. Eric Meyer's office was soooooo the opposite! The work to be done in my mouth was way less work than Coastal Dental Care said I needed. (However, if I did need the same amount of work done at least I got a second opinion! So, I highly recommend them, and if you go, tell them that I sent you =)

Okay, I'm off my soapbox. The other great thing about today, is that Aaron was off the whole day. We just hung out when we got home - I took a nap (something I haven't been able to do in a LONG time!) Then, Derek came over and made dinner for us, and I made Strawberry Rhubarb Tarts for dessert. Yummy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Alicia, we jsut got back from North Dakota. I enjoyed catching up on the last few weeks of your blog! I'll get back to writing on my soon.