So, Aaron's parents are moving out of their house which they have lived in for like 30 years! It's kinda sad, but they are going to be selling it. They are going to be moving into this tiny house down the street which they also own - they've rented it out in the past. It's a really cute place with a lot of potential...the only thing is that we hate to see Aaron's dad, who has worked so hard his whole life, have to work around the clock the make the repairs and rennovations so that they can move in. I had this great idea, to submit them for Extreme Makeover Home Edition - the ABC show which I LOVE! The only problem is...Aaron works for ABC (Disney) and so we are not qualified!!!! Thanks A LOT Aaron!!!
Tonight, Trevor and Michelle came over and we had dinner and watched The Bourne Identity. We have seen the movie like a million times but are just preparing ourselves for when we go see the Bourne Supremacy tomorrow. I can't wait!
Tuesday, August 3
Moves and Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment